Tuesday 10 March 2020

The historical Village

For a long time we have been leaning about 1850 and the old lily times and then we got the opportunity to go to the historical village it was a amazing opportunity. We went with room 23,25 and 24 as. I really liked the mansion it was only a 2 story hoses but it was amazingly made and had lost of room that really was beautiful to look at. But i wood not like to life that way but i wood like to stay 5 or 6 day there but i would not say that one is better than another but they're both different in their own way and I loved ever think adopt it. if you went there what did you like adopt it i like ever think? thanks for look at my blog blog you later .


Here my phones.
This is my class phone can you see my
That was the games.

What do you think this is to communicate yes it is

1 comment:

  1. Wow! you have a phone?!?! What kind is it? A IPhone 11 Pro? No, A Galaxy S20? Hahaha. Enough fun and games. Kia Ora Oshani its Floyd here. I really like your blog post about the Howick historical village. Check out mine at https://odsfloyd.blogspot.com/2020/03/exploring-1850s.html#comment-form. Blog ya later Alligator!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.