Thursday 17 September 2020

Calendar Art

 Kia Ora guys.

For the last  3 weeks  my class and I have been doing calendar art. It is called one point perspective art.

It is really cool but a  bit hard.

You have to do lots of thing like:

1. Choose what picture you want to do for the art then draw a dot in the middle of the page.

2.  All ways have a ruler beside you at all times

3.  Make a straight line going from the dot to the end of the page, make 2 lines

4.  Before you start colouring it in you have to do some sketching and make some different stuff on your page 

5. Then when you are done you can start colouring

     it in.

It is really fun and it look really cool when it is done.

You can do lots of different ones but I went with a aquarium like the ones you see in Kelly tarltons.

Have you heard of one point perspective art?

BLOG YOU LATER OSHANI!

HERE IS THE PICTURE OF ART!



12 comments:

  1. HEY OSHANI It's lani!
    Thanks for taking the time to type down the instructions so that people can also learn how to do it.
    I really like your sea creatures and how the orange checkers really !POP! In your picture.

    How long did it take you to do? Would you do another one? What would the theme be?
    BLOG YA LATER, Leilani❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Leilani thanks for going on my blog and commonting.
    Thanks I really like your tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    It take me 2-3 weeks to do it.
    How long did it take to do yours?
    BLOG YO LATER OSHANI!😆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Oshani J'varn here from room 7 I like your Calender Art. It looks cool
    how long did it take to make? It pops out really good
    blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora J'varn Thanks for going on my blog and committing.
      Thanks for saying it stands out.
      It took 3 week to do it all.
      What did you do for calendar art?

      Delete
  4. Hi myiah here from room 7
    I really like your art it looks really cool.did it take you for ages to do it .
    the two big fish's are so in love even you put a love hart on the top and the star fish is sticking on the window bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Myiah Thanks for going on my blog and commenting.
      Thanks for saying that the love fish were cute.
      Do you know that they are skarks?
      BLOG YOU LATER OSHANI!

      Delete
  5. Hey Oshani Rory here from Room 6, I really like your perspective art I remember when I did this. Was this hard for you in any way?
    Blog ya later
    HANYATA
    Rory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Rory Thanks for going on my blog and committing.
    Yes it took a long tome to do it but it was worth it.
    A little bit hard but again it was all worse it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia Ora Oshani, My name is Palak from Room 23. And I really liked your perspective art! It looked like you worked really hard on it. Your art reminded me of my art. How long did it take you to make this? Make sure to check out my blog. My blog
    Anyway that is all for now!
    Blog you later!
    Palak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Palak thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
      It took me 3 week to make it.
      Did you do one?
      BLOG YOU LATER OSHANI!

      Delete
  8. sup Oshani. see you at kauir team sport

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sup Khaalid!
      Thanks for leaving me a comment. Are you excited to Kauai sports today?
      BLOG YOU LATER OSHANI!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.