Monday 11 May 2020

lock down 2

is what I feel when I play Scrabble. Or eat dark chocolate. Or hug ...is what I feel when I play Scrabble. Or eat dark chocolate. Or hug ...Hi guys do you know that we are in lock down? Yesterday the prime minister of Auckland said we are going to go into level 2. Amazing right? So that means that we can go to the mall we can go to school. So hopefully I will see you guys soon. Did you like the lock down? I really did what about you? Hope to see you guys soon at school. Blog you later Oshani.

8 comments:

  1. You have a comment on your howick historical village post.
    Will you go have a look???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK thanks for going on my blog bye.

      Delete
  2. Hi Oshani
    There have been some really positive things about being in lockdown. It has been so nice to spend time with family and to not have to rush anywhere. However like you I am really looking forward to getting back to school to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Haines thanks for going on my blog. Yes now we are back to school so I am really happy. Are you happy that you are back at to school? Blog you later Oshani.

      Delete
  3. Kia ora, Oshani. Like Mrs Haines, I have really enjoyed parts of being in lockdown, but I am looking forward to being able to go to more places and see more people.
    What was it about lockdown that you really liked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for going on my blog. I really like lock down to. Do you like being at school now? Blog you later Oshani/

      Delete
  4. Hi Oshani it is great that we are in level 2 and great that we are out of our houses. I kind of liked lock down but after a while I got bored and wanted to see my friends. what was your favourite thing in lock down?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thanks for going on my blog. Yes I got really bored for being at home. Do you like being at school now? Blog you later Oshani.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.