Tuesday 19 May 2020

ancient Egypt project

Hi guys, in lock-down my class have been learning about ancient Egypt so I made a project of a pyramid. There were only 3 steps; 1. make your cardboard like a pyramid. 2. spray paint it. 3. put on sand or what ever you have at home. 

I did with with my dad, but you can do it with anybody. It is really easy. Did you guys do a art project in lock-down? Blog you later! -Oshani.                                                                                       







4 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shani!
    Your pyramid looks very very good! I like how you spray painted it and also put glitter on top !

    Thanks for sharing your learning. BLOG YA LATER! Leilani

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Leilani thanks for going on my blog. Thanks for saying that.

    Thanks for sharing your learning with me blog you later Oshani.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.